About Progress To Excellence
Progress to Excellence Ltd has more than 20 years of experience and success in providing training and assessment for organisations. We are a specialist training provider supporting organisations of all sizes throughout England, from small care homes to large, national companies, private and public sector organisations and charities. Our skills and experience support many sectors of Health and Social Care including residential care, alcohol and drug misuse, dementia, end of life care, autism and domiciliary/home care. We provide good quality provision and will give you regular reports updating you on the progress of your learners. We offer flexible training and assessment in the workplace to fit in around shift patterns and organisational needs, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and offer competitive packages of training customised to suit your organisation needs, including discounts for groups of learners.
Facts and figures
- Progress to Excellence Ltd, formerly NVQ Training & Consultancy Services Limited, was established in 1997 and became a limited company in 2000.
- Our vision is Excellence in Education and our mission is to Progress to Excellence.
- We recognise that work-based learning not only benefits the lives of the learners and the local communities but also that it is recognised as one of the most important facets of the UK economy.
- Our team of highly qualified and skilled trainer/assessors’ skills profiles are matched to customer requirements.
- We support employers of all sizes – from micro employers and SMEs to large national organisations across public, private and charity sectors.
- Progress to Excellence has a direct contract with the Skills Funding Agency to provide funded apprenticeship programmes.
A selection of the companies we work with…