Learning and Development Level 3
This qualification is designed to meet the initial and continuing professional development needs of learning and development practitioners who are involved in developing and assessing the skills, knowledge and competence of learners primarily in the workplace or in work-related programmes of learning
This apprenticeship qualification will give professionals the opportunity to;
• Develop knowledge and skills in delivering effective learning and development provision and/ or carrying out assessment and assessment assurance activities for an organisation
• Learn about developing and assessing the skills, knowledge and competence of learners primarily in the workplace or in work-related programmes of learning
• Develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning
Who can do this course?
This course is suitable for professionals in roles such as;
- In-house trainers and training managers
- External trainers, managers and consultants
Course duration and attendance
This apprenticeship lasts for 18 months. Over the length of your course, you will receive face to face visits from your assessor at your workplace. You will also receive contact via telephone, email and Skype (through our e-portfolio system, OneFile). To learn more about our e-portfolio system, visit www.onefile.co.uk. Please contact us to discuss in more detail.
There will also be some self-study elements, however, your tutor will offer advice and guidance around this.