Location: Field based covering the Bimingham area
Salary: £25,000 per annum starting salary plus company Bonus Scheme
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Description: To deliver quality teaching, learning and assessment to learners, to defined quality standards across all Apprentice / QCF programmes within the range of own occupational competence and to support members of the delivery team as required.
Some responsibilities of the role include:
- To manage and deliver Teaching Learning & Assessment (TLA) to a caseload of up to 45 learners and to ensure that this caseload complies with the following:
- Past Planned End Date (PPED) (this should not exceed 5% of the caseload)
- Expected completions (a minimum of 90% of the caseload to achieve)
- % on track learners (not below 90%)
- % off track learners (not to exceed 10%)
- TLA sessions occur every 4-5 weeks or more
- Progress Reviews occur every 10-12 weeks
- All areas of the framework/ qualification to be delivered (including Functional Skills).
- To maintain accurate and up to date records of training, planning, registration, assessment, certification and observations of practice, in line with Ofsted, Awarding Organisation and ESFA guidelines.
- To work closely with the Business Development team to support the recruitment of learners to supplement caseload and ensure new learners are recruited in line with departmental targets.
Please download a full Job Description, click here.
To find out more about the role, contact Nikki Bamford by emailing Nikki.Bamford@progresstoexcellence.co.uk or calling 0151 650 6933.
To download an application form, click here.
Deadline for applications is Tuesday 29th May 2018.