Location: Head office
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday
To provide careers education, information, advice and guidance on courses, resources, progression and career opportunities. To deliver a high standard of careers education, information, advice and guidance to client groups in accordance with the Careers Strategy 2017 and Matrix accreditation.
Some principal duties include:
- Advises and guides client groups on future career and pre-entry opportunities that will help them make an informed decision on their next steps.
- Conducts one to one interviews as appropriate with learners when they complete their application form to ensure learners are on the right programmes.
- Complete ILP with learners to establish their starting point and to gather a measure of distance travelled.
- Signposts and refers learners to other providers where appropriate.
- Fosters the smooth transition of learners onto enrolled courses. Resolves barriers to ensure a smooth enrolment process or refers the client to other internal or external agencies.
To download a full Job Description, click here.
To find out more about the role, contact Nikki Bamford by emailing Nikki.Bamford@progresstoexcellence.co.uk or calling 0151 650 6933.
To download an application form, click here.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday 1 August 2018 at 5pm.