A student funded loan is a great option for those looking to change their career direction or who are wanting to aid their career development. Whether you opt for finance or an Advanced Learner Loan, our dedicated Loans team are on hand to help advise you as to the best option for you based on your personal circumstances.
Our loans offer
Choose the course you want to study (we have plenty of great ones, such as; hair and beauty, management and much more).
Select the loan option best suited to your personal circumstances and apply.
Start something new and amazing!
What are the differences?
Advanced Learning Loan
- There are no upfront costs
- You must be aged 19 or over on the first day of your course
- You must have been living in the UK for a minimum of 3 years before starting your course
- You don’t need to be in employment, although some eligible courses may require you to complete a work placement
- Your application is not subject to a credit check
- You can apply for up to four loans and can have more than one at the same time
- Advanced Learner Loans are available for a range of level 3 to 6 courses
- Use an Advanced Learner Loan to help fund an Access to HE course (if you then progress on to university the loan is wiped off)
- You won’t start paying back the loan until you are earning over £25,000 per year
- Start paying interest from your first payment until the loan is repaid in full. The rate of interest is dependent on your income
*Please see our Terms and Conditions page for more information
- You must be aged 18 or over
- You must be in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum)*
- You must be a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Apply online using our Financial Calculator
- It is quick and easy to apply, normally taking less than 5 minutes from start to finish, enabling you to start your learning journey without delay
- Our DEKO finance options are available on a wide range of training from a single unit to a full qualification. This includes those which are not eligible through an Advanced Learner Loan
- We aim to make your training as flexible, inclusive and most of all, affordable as possible so offer our students a range of repayment plans to best suit their personal circumstances. Using our online financial calculator, students can choose the deposit they wish to pay and how long they wish to take the financial payment plan out over – allowing them to take control of their finance.
Now choose the type of student funding best suited to you
Call us on 0151 650 6933 or visit one of our centres (details below).
1 Mercer Street, Clayton-le-Moors, Accrington, BB5 5NZ
9 Melbourne Business Court, Millennium Way, Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8LZ
Newland Street, Witham, Essex, CM8 2AP
Unit 3 & Unit 6, The Business Courtyard, Marl Pits Lane, Trudoxhill, Frome, Somerset, BA11 5DL
85 George Street, Hull, HU1 3BN
Body Focus Training Centre, 514-520 Prescot Road, Liverpool, L13 3DB
QD Business Centre, Norfolk Street, Liverpool, L1 0BG
3 Aspen Wood House, Ipsley Street, Redditch, B98 7AR
Unit 22 & 27, Selby Business Centre, Ousegate, Selby, North Yorkshire, YO9 4NN
546-548 Ecclesall Road, Sheffield, S11 8QA
50 Covent Garden, Stockport, SK1 3AX